AEPELE is the Association of Small Schools of Spanish as a Foreign Language dedicated to teaching Spanish to foreigners. Our purposes are the following:
- Promote and defend the standards of quality, prestige and professionalism of small companies in the sector in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language (hereinafter, “ELE”) in Spain through linguistic-cultural immersion experiences for students from all over the world.
- Establish and manage a quality mark for the centres that are members of the association.
- Bring together small Spanish schools in order to carry out a dialogue with different public and private organizations.
- Protect the image and prestige of small Spanish schools.
- Highlight the personalized and exclusive attention offered by small Spanish schools.
- Disseminate nationally and internationally the association and all its members.
- Help school members in the association.
At AEPELE we are really proud that all small Spanish schools can have a space in this association. In addition, we are open to collaborating with agencies, organizations ando companies dedicated to our sector, language tourism, in order to spread our language and our culture throughout the world.
For all these reasons, you can ask us any questions through this form, by email or by contacting any our members. Of course, we will attend you with great enthusiasm.
“Pequeñas escuelas, grandes experiencias”.